Forums » League Information » Provincial Football

Messages for Provincial Football

Comment Posted by Dookie Sep 03, 2009 04:13 AM

I have talked to football sask and to be eligable for provincials you must be affiliated with them, we can do this 2 ways

1. The whole league can become affiliated by filling out roster forms and sending $100 per team in your league.
2. You can become a member of Moose Jaw Touch football and it will only cost $100 per team you want to send to provincials. plus the registration fee which is $200 per team.

As it sits now it is a 8 team tournament

3 MJ, 2Regina, 2 saskatoon, and 1 spot for NB.( Saskatoon may have trouble getting 2 teams so this may open it up to your league sending 2 teams)

The date that they have set is October 9th, 10th, 11th which is thanksgiving long weekend they are hoping to be done all games on the saturday night but may have to have some spill to sunday morning.

All registrations need to be in before September 30th so if you can take this info back to your league and get back to me with what you want to do that would be great .

Thanks

I will also forward you the info sent to me by football sask for review.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com